It’s the time of the year when you can literally wear the most outrageous thing and no one will mind.
Designers once again showed their gifted abilities in “to die for” autumn- winter collections for the upcoming 2016.
We’ll sure have an interesting but mostly fun year of fashion ahead.
Here are 13 things I learned during NYFW AW 16′:
- You don’t need much makeup (or at all) to look super chic!
and if you are Kendall Jenner it also helps….
2. The sport wear is here to stay.
Loved Rihanna’s “Fenty” for Puma collection!
3. Instagram out, Snapchat in!
Fashion blogger, celebrities and brands shared their personal view, backstage moments and favorite looks on snapchat with a ton of 10 sec long videos and filtered selfies.
Don’t forget that it’s temporary, ok?
My favorite accounts to follow: @maccosmetics @nyfw @gigihadid @tommyhilfieger @kyliejenner @weworewhat @cherrilelim
4. Layering is the key to survive New york’s crazy February weather. Choose that bold piece like a embroidered jacket and put a turtle neck sweater underneath ,tights and big scarf are an option too and rule that street style!
5. It’s all about the little detailing. #WORD
6.stay minimalist in 50 shades of brown, because black is for the weak.
7. wear Shearling and faux fur coats in every size, color and texture for every occasion. adding a fun collar is an option too!
Altuzarra’s black version next to vintage looking Opening Ceremony’s one.
8. Jewels can be wear not only as an accessory.
Isn’t Calvin Klein’s “pierced” silk dress GORGEOUS and the entire collection too to be said?
9. Rodarte is my new favorite fashion house. From crystalis to flower crowns and leather showing off the darkness of romantic women.I NEED those multi colored fur coats in my closet but a girl can dream, right?
10. Mix prints that don’t match in the slightest. Who ever though the wild animal print will work out with a flower pattern?
11. Delpozo is everything.
12.In fashion it’s all about limitless creativity and FUN. Diane Von Furstenberg redefined “Fashion week” by letting names like Karlie Kloss and Jordan dunn party like they do best in front of the cameras for about an hour in DVF winter coming collection.
13. Last but not least, Go oversize or go home!
Now to you, London! #LFW